How To Buy

Kumu All Birch Custom & VintageFlat Custom: E-mail or phone me, I’ll help design the drum set or snare drum, if necessary. When ordering, there will be a prepayment, which is 40% of the total price. The remaining 60% needs to be paid before the drum set or snare drum is delivered. Payment methods in Finland include invoice, for example, by e-mail, or cash, for international orders also PayPal.

All Maple Limited & All Mahogany Limited drum sets, as well as Chrome Over Brass, Brushed Aluminum and StonEdge snare drums: The total price needs to be paid before delivery, payment methods in Finland include invoice, for example, by e-mail, or cash, for international orders also PayPal.

To The Shop

Amazed by our drums?
Let's go shopping!

Pekka Helanen